March 14th is Pi day (3.14), I hope you are celebrating with real pie, I’m just sticking with pictures of pie. Up top is my Perfect Peach Pie and below is Not So Sour Cherry Pie. Enjoy!
What’s your favourite pie flavour?
- Pi Day Mini Pies (caitlinliz.com)
- National Pi Day: Math lovers celebrate illustrious ratio (Video) (wjla.com)
- Happy Pi(e) Day: Cranberry Pie (pieinthewoods.wordpress.com)
- pies for pi day (stuffstephdoes.com)
- A Tasty Twist on “Pi Day” (wsaw.com)
Thanks for the link-back 🙂 My favorite pie (that I don’t make myself) is chocolate peanut butter pie, but it’s soooooo bad for you.
Thanks for the comment. Chocolate Peanut Butter is a classic, I even made one with a Fudgee-o crust one time, but they are best in small doses that are far apart!
Thank you for featuring my post! Those other pies look delicious 🙂 🙂
Thank you! They were and will be again.
I love… love… love cherry pie!
Me too! It’s the best when you pick the cherries off the tree in your own backyard.