Watch the video below to see my 5 favourite foods and tools for keeping meal prep easy breezy:
Top Five Foods for Meal Prep:
- Mixed Greens – in the fridge for salads and in the freezer for smoothies
- Organic Dried Beans – cook in slow cooker, pressure cooker or on the stove
- Vanilla Optimum Vegan Protein Blend – in oatmeal, smoothies, yogurt and baking
- Salad Dressings: Miso Ginger and Balsamic
- Toppings: Garlic Onion and Tutti Fruity
Top Five Tools for Meal Prep:
- Mason Jars with plastic lids: for storing and transporting
- Silicone Muffin Tray: for baking and freezing
- Portion Scoops: for prepping nourish bowls and individual meals
- Immersion Blender: for pureeing soups, dressings, pudding and smoothies
- Sheet Pan and Liner: for sheet pan dinners, cookings and jelly rolls!
What are your meal prep tips?