Happy Father’s Day to all the dads! I hope you get something sweet to thank you for all the parenting you do. If you need to drop a hint, here’s a link for a fantastic chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Just remember to share a few with your kids!
- The 5 Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes Ever (collegecandy.com)
- 2012 Fathers Day Gifts (giftbasketforall.typepad.com)
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies (bluepaintchip.wordpress.com)
- Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies ~ Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Dye Free & oh so TASTY!! (wife2dondi.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate covered chocolate chip cookie dough bites (f00dventures.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Chip PB Cup Cookies! (thesweetshop.typepad.com)
My Dad was just out visiting from Boston, and we went to the Columbia City Bakery EVERY DAY! Chocolate chip cookies would definitely be high on his list!
Thanks for your comment, Erina. Dad’s are so cute when they get snacky. Chocolate Chip Cookies are such a classic and almost always better when homemade. Though some bakeries will serve them warm, which is my favourite.